Sunday, February 13, 2011

TimeDare.com Is Born!

I have always struggled with time management. Some would say that I am a creative dysfunctional at times and I would have to agree. It's easy to get distracted with new ideas. That often leaves the important things in life undone.

It's time to give myself a "Time Dare" - to use my time more wisely. My goal is to make better decisions each day on what to focus my time and energy on. I also want to prioritize what are the important things in life for myself, my family, co-workers and friends.

I also realize I need to have a system and a plan that works both short term and long term. They need to be anchored in and be reflective of my goals and dreams for my life - my personal mission statement.

I will be thinking outloud with you as I vow to never give up being more productive and effective on my life journey. Please join in on the conversation and let me know your thoughts - perhaps we can be a blessing to each other.


Written by Dan Davidson, from his TimeDare.com blog

No comments:

Post a Comment