Monday, February 21, 2011

Anti-AgingWellness.com Is Born!

Yes I am a Baby Boomer! Born in 1959 - so I made it by five years. Baby Boomers were born between 1946 and 1964.

We all want to slow down the aging process. Baby Boomers want to look good and feel good.

It's a great time to be alive because of all the advances in health, science and anti-aging research. Now we can put together a reasonable Anti-Aging Plan that can help improve our quality of life now and in the future and extend our life span also.

I have been a chiropractor for the last 26 years as director of the Back Resort & Anti-Aging Wellness Center. Now more than ever I give my patients Dare Health Challenges to make changes in their lifestyle.

Please join me in this journey as together we learn about Anti-Aging Wellness!


Written by Dan Davidson, from his Anti-Aging Wellness blog

No comments:

Post a Comment